To view the file
- using the mouse left button, click on the file name and it will open in a new page.To save the file
- using the mouse right button, click on the file name and select "save target as" or "save link as". In the dialoge box chose the correct folder, and click "save".
To open the files you may need the following software:extension [.pdf]
- Adobe Reader - dowload at http://www.adobe.com/extension [.doc] [.rtf]
- Microsoft Office Word Viewer - dowload at http://www.microsoft.com/
- Open Office - dowload at http://www.openoffice.org/extension [.ppt] [.pps]
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer - dowload at http://www.microsoft.com/
- Open Office - dowload at http://www.openoffice.org/extension [.xls]
- Microsoft Office Excel Viewer - dowload at http://www.microsoft.com/
- Open Office - dowload at http://www.openoffice.org/
To view flash applications
you need Flash Player - dowload at http://www.adobe.com/
All of the above software is free.
Central European Time.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
Shares of a public company that are freely available to the investing public.
International Securities Identification Number.
Return on Capital Employed.
Return on Equity.
Really Simple Syndication - An RSS document (which is called a 'feed' or 'web feed'' or 'channel') contains either a summary of content from an associated web site or the full text. RSS content can be read using a RSS reader. The user subscribes to a feed by entering the feed's link into the reader or by clicking an RSS icon in a browser that initiates the subscription process. The reader checks the user's subscribed feeds regularly for new content, downloading any updates that it finds.